Labels

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A little about me

So I'm doing this photo-a-day thing on facebook. And I'm loving it. I don't really upload alot of what's going on in my life. So it's nice to let people see what we are up to! And it's fun to try and be creative. So I thought I should share a little about me with all of you lovely readers. And if you can get me to 100 likes on my facebook page I'll be giving away a $25 gift card to somewhere fun! :)
  1. What was your favorite food when you were a child? I think it was mac and cheese and hot dogs. We ate that stuff all the time.
  2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? I love Jessica Simpson Angels, and Martina McBride Concrete Angel.
  3. What is one of your favorite quotes? Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away! I love this quote because it makes me think about what is really important. :)
  4. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Indoors I love to dance and run around with my son, outdoors I love playing softball.
  5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? cleaning the bathrooms and especially mopping. I hated laundry and dishes but I'd rather do those than clean the bathroom and mop! :)
  6. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? I love christmas time. I love the chill in the air and how beautiful all the lights are and just spending time with our families. (And I love winter here in AZ because it's amazing! We can actually go to the park and play and not fry!)
  7. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? A bus. I never took a bus anywhere until I was like 18 and I was so freaked out!
  8. What sound do you love? My son talking and saying mama. Also I love the sound of rain! :)


I'd love to get to know you better. If you want to comment and tell me what your answers are I'd love it!

So I am going to do a referral contest. Tell all your friends to come "like" my page and tell me you sent them. The person who refers the most will get a $10 itunes giftcard. And then once I reach 100 followers we'll do the giveaway for the $25 gift card.

Tristy

No comments: